Friday 6 June 2008

My Little Guy is 3!

Happy Birthday, little man! I can't believe how time flies, I remember my daughter's third birthday as if it was yesterday, and now my son is three. Crazy. He had a fabulous day, starting with present and card opening, at preschool he handed out his Spider-Man sweets, we came home and builded his pool (as he put it) and then he was just too knackered for anything else so he slept! After picking big Sis up from school they played in the garden with the pool, and I got cracking on his Spider-Man cake. We're having the family round for lunch on the weekend, it should be fun!


Pumping his own space-hopper up...he's a big boy now!

Spider-Man jammies, Spider-Man card, can we say Spider-Man-Mad?

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP