Thursday 30 October 2008

Where there's a will, there's a way.

The squirrels have been desperate to get to my new (birthday) bird feeder, especially seeing as I haven't put any food out on the tray. So this little one finally figured out how to get to it.

But then: look, who's creeping up? Toby, who's been as desperate to get to the squirrels as the squirrels were to get to the peanuts...

He's pretty brave for a little kitten, but pretty dumb too. I mean, who does he think is going to win?

Oh yes, the squirrel!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Wish on a Whisker 30 October 2008 at 17:42  

~Love these pictures!!~ ~Mandy

Sweet Sage 30 October 2008 at 20:51  

Ah! Sweet kitty capers! Too funny.
Found you through Mandy :)
Love your work.
~kim

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP