Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Easter!



Does this picture make this teeny tiny little Easter Scene look big? Believe me when I say, it's the teeniest little gem I've ever seen, and I was so surprised to receive it in the mail this week, all the way from Mercedes in New Zealand! The little nest is exquisite, and those eggs!

Thank you Mercedes, it was such a lovely unexpected little parcel, and it's on display with all my other Easter goodies!

My 1:1 Easter Wreath...

....and my 1:12 Easter Wreath, hanging on the dollhouse door!

Hope you all have a lovely Easter!

7 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Debbie 2 April 2010 at 11:54  

A wonderful little gift from Mercedes. Her Easter decorations are beautiful in her own home, and in miniature. x

Norma Bennett 2 April 2010 at 12:32  

How lucky to receive such a lovely little gift from Mercedes :)

Kim 2 April 2010 at 14:52  

how genius of Mercedes- it is adorable! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 2 April 2010 at 21:40  

So glad the Easter box arrived in time.
I just lightly glued the things in so you can take them out and use them elswhere if you want to.
Your Easter wreath looks perfect on your dollhouse door. I love the one you sent to me.
A very Happy Easter to you and your family Jo!
Mercedes

dalesdreams 3 April 2010 at 02:54  

Such sweets from Mercedes :)

A very Happy Easter to you.:)

miniacollection 3 April 2010 at 09:49  

The gift from Mercedes is gorgeous and so tiny.
Happy Easter.
Geneviève

C 3 April 2010 at 11:46  

Happy Easter to you and your family Jo. Don't eat too many choccy eggs!!! Carol xoxo

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP