Monday 21 September 2009

And We have a Winner!


Here are all the names, just before I folded them to put in the teacup....



And here is my little guy, drawing one little tag out the teacup....



And here he is, showing the winner's name!!

So congratulations Sarah, Miss Tilly will be spending Christmas at your house, but she'll arrive in time for Halloween ;-) I'll be in touch to confirm your address.

Thanks for playing, once I have a production line up and going I'll be making Elves to sell...watch this space!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 21 September 2009 at 20:36  

Woohoo! She is a darling, and will be VERY welcome at any time. Thanks so much :)
x

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP