Thursday 17 September 2009

A Quote that could have been written for me.

“There is no such thing as a hard decision. When we think we have a hard decision to make it’s because we’ve already made the decision and don’t want to deal with (or don’t know how to handle) the consequences of that decision.” - Jon Baker

I can't tell you how much this quote speaks to me. A Facebook friend just posted it on his status report. It's so true.

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 18 September 2009 at 23:40  

Interesting! When I have a decision to make, I flip a coin. If I don't like the result, then I know my heart/head has chosen the other option.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP