Wednesday 9 June 2010

Scrapbook Page

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to join a scrapbooking evening happening at the church of two friends. The theme was to scrap a quote; whether a Bible quote or some other quote that had meaning was up to us. And it's funny how the penny dropped - as soon as Janine told me the theme, my all time favourite boy quote popped into my head. And then I thought of this photo that I'd had printed months and months ago, but never thought of putting with the quote. And yet, how perfectly they go together...
Simple. Sweet. So so true. And something I needed to remind myself of tonight, when we had a bit of a clash.

5 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Jill 10 June 2010 at 00:59  

I LOVE that quote-- and I don't even have kids...but I get it. Your page is wonderful-- love the graphics, the textures, everything!
Hugs,
Jill

Mom 14 June 2010 at 14:23  

I must agree that quote is lovely. Love the whole page and the African Camo outfit. Everytime I see one of your pages, I am so glad you started scrapping

Lovies

Katie 3 July 2010 at 16:09  

Aw, what a great scrapbook page!
I love your blog, and Ive passed you on this award :)
http://sugarpatch.blogspot.com/2010/07/hello-dearest-readers-i-am-very-pleased.html

Anonymous 4 October 2010 at 23:55  

Hello! I stumbled upon your blog today and just loved your post! I had never heard this quote before but it is now one of my new favorites. Love your scrapbook page and your little guy is too cute :) Keep up the great work,
Gina

joanna 11 October 2010 at 13:28  

Hi! I also just came across your blog because i searched out images of Halloween cakes... and I LOVED your Halloween cake!!!! I want to try and do a similar one. I'm hoping you can help me out... For the little haunted house, did you use a kind of fondant?? I have only ever made a Marshmallow fondant. If you have time to share what you used and the recipe also i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much. Joanna
my email is jojo21kiz@msn.com

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP