Sunday 6 March 2011

Corner of my Home

A week ago, I looked after a friend's son for the morning when she couldn't get out of work commitments. As a thank you (which she need not have done!) she gave me this beautiful bouquet of spring tulips. I love them, especially how they bow so gracefully, and how their beautiful colours complement the bright green of their foliage.

I'm thinking my mantelpiece looks so nice with a vase of flowers on it, I'm going to have to keep putting flowers up once these ones have dropped their petals.

5 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Jill 6 March 2011 at 23:16  

How sweet and thoughtful of your friend! I love tulips~ kind of a sign that spring is around the corner, isn't it?

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend~

Hugs,
Jill

vivi 5 June 2011 at 09:42  

Beautiful house. good work.

Denise Pacurar 28 June 2011 at 16:35  

This is beautiful! Love your blog! I'm a new follower. Follow me too :)

xoxo Denise

myrtle 11 July 2011 at 08:38  

OMG! this is so lovely .. =0


buy rift account

Unknown 26 January 2012 at 04:16  

nice blog :)

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP