Friday 27 March 2009

Wedding Favours


My sister-in-law is getting married in August in the most beautiful country setting. I can't wait to see everything come together, her colour scheme is gorgeous, her dress is going to be exquisite, the table decorations are going to be so pretty...and her favours are these little delicate clay hearts. They're not finished yet - after we made 85 on the weekend we ran out of clay, so I brought the cutter and buttons home to make some more with the clay I had. We rolled a piece of broidery anglaise lace over them to give the detail and the vintage mother of pearl buttons add such a sweet touch. She still has to decide on whether or not to paint the edges in a vintage colour, and they'll be hung by little ribbons in the vintage colours of the wedding. I'm thinking this clay is going to have to be the starting point of my Pay it Forward give away. Watch this space to see what I'm talking about...

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 28 March 2009 at 22:30  

Very pretty! I love the idea of the lace pressed in for texture. Wish I could join in on the PIF, but I have far too many already!

king l 30 March 2009 at 12:37  

fantastic...they look great don't they...can't wait to see it all come together on the day. Thanks for the help.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP