Sunday 29 March 2009

Pay It Forward!


Have you heard about the Pay it Forward bloggers? I am cutting and pasting the following from Sarah's blog, from whom I will be getting a little handmade item.

If you are one of the first 3 people to comment on this post I shall send you something handmade by me which shall arrive at your abode in the next 12 months. If it doesn't you have written permission to publicly denounce me as a liar and a cheat :)

My understanding of the 'rules' are that if you are one of the 'winners' you then have to set up your own Pay It Forward handmade giveaway to the first 3 that leave you a comment on your blog and I think you also have to use the PIF heart picture in your post.

HOWEVER, I'm with the others on this one, please leave a comment even if you don't blog and if you don't feel you could hand make a gift then maybe you could do someone a good turn or make a small donation to a charity. Whatever. Just leave your comment.

Okay, is that clear? Basically, someone, somewhere in the world started this off, and each time you receive an item from a PIF blogger, you commit to Pay It Forward three times over. It doesn't have to be handmade, and I think you can send more than 3 items if you're up to it. In fact, I have six sets of my little item, so I'm tempted to say the first three International commentors, and the first three UK based ones will each get one. Just let me know in your comment where you are from. I will contact you for your addresses later.

7 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom2Drew 30 March 2009 at 14:11  

I'm the first to comment!!! I can not resist stuff like this one bit. Coming from you, it's even better:)

Mom2Drew 30 March 2009 at 14:12  

Oh, and I forgot to say that I will totally include this on my blog too:)

Jess 30 March 2009 at 14:13  

What an awesome idea! I LOVE to PIF... I will definitely be posting this on my blog too ( just as soon as I decide what I will send!). Awesome idea, Jo! We sure could use more niceness in the world! <3

Kristen 30 March 2009 at 16:37  

What a cute idea!!! And I can't believe more people haven't commented by now! I want to play along as well---I just have to think of something to PIF with!

Unknown 31 March 2009 at 17:41  

Something for just about nothing - what a fantastic idea - you know I love hearts Jo - hint hint. Very uncreative tho' so will have to think of something else!!

Mom 1 April 2009 at 08:08  

I realise I am not in running but still wanted to comment. You truly amaze me sometimes with all the things you come up with. I look forward to seeing what you decide to send everyone. All the way from Johannesburg.

Jo 1 April 2009 at 11:52  

What are you talking about Mom?! Of course you're in the running ;-) So that's 5 spots filled, there's still one UK spot open...

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP