Sunday 5 April 2009

Spot the Difference!



These shots were taken less than a week apart. The set on the left shows my little hell raiser on his bike with stabilisers. The set on the left shows the same little guy on the same little bike...but no stabilisers! OMG! What have we let ourselves in for? He's not even four years old. I guess I'm headed down to Halfords on Monday for knee pads, elbow guards, crash helmets...and a couple of packs of Bandaids!
He is so proud of himself, and he's done pretty well, even managing to start off by himself a few times, and didn't fall off once. Although, there were a couple of wobbles and near misses as far as the parked cars were concerned.

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP