Friday 17 April 2009

Another Nappy Cake


NappyCake02, originally uploaded by joannecavanagh.

I think these nappy cakes are fabulous, and it was great being able to make a girly one for my friend Becky. She just had a baby girl, and after two boys is loving all that PINK!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom 21 April 2009 at 12:26  

Once again very clever. I see the Fiskars punch is coming to good use. Pass on congrats to Becky

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP