Monday 4 May 2009

Make a Wish


I love it when all the ugly dandelion flowers have metamorphosed into soft, delicate wishing flowers. The kids love nothing more than plucking a full round flower and blowing the seeds into the wind. It's fun to see if they're telling the right time too - as dandelion clocks are supposed to do. When last did you make a wish?

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 6 May 2009 at 08:32  

Ooh she looks like you! Fab photos, Izzy hasn't got the hang of dandelion clocks yet. My last wish? Was granted in an obscure way. Suffice to say, it was totally mercenary. Hey, I'm a poor student ;)

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP