Wednesday 20 May 2009

I wish you could smell these through your monitor...




I did a small favour for a friend of taking photos of her daughter and two friends on their way to their prom - and it was such a pleasure photographing such photogenic girls! As a thank you, they gave me this bunch of lilies. When I first got them, they were all still small, green buds, but now, almost two weeks later, they are mostly all open and absolutely stunning! They're larger than my hand-span, and their heady, sweet perfume greets me when I walk in to the living room, and even sitting here at my computer, I can smell them. How I wish I could share them with you, but hopefully these photos go a small way to showing you just how lovely they are.

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP