Thursday 28 May 2009

Ooh la la! Look who's got a fancy new voiture!

(And just a welcome picture of my front door flower pots, I like how pretty it looks!)

I love this car! We got it on the weekend, and keep looking for excuses to go out! It is a lovely car to drive, I really feel like we did our research well and chose the right car for our family needs, and the boot space is huge - we'll have no problem fitting in all our camping gear in August! The best part is the registration number - Cav for Cavanagh!

It's really hard to describe the colour. I almost didn't look further because it was listed as "Icelandic Green" and along with red and gold, green was not a colour we thought we'd consider. But then I saw this car, the price was great, the specs were spot on, the registration was too good to be true, so I clicked on the link anyway. And then thought, actually, not only do I not think it's a bad colour, I really really like it! My husband agreed, and now it's all ours!

If you're my friend on Facebook, this shot will have more meaning to you. My status was updated to say that I think my new Cath Kidston bag looks very pretty in my new Xsara Picasso!
I'm such a girl, but I love how my bag has a special place in between the front seats, thanks to the hand brake being on the side and the gear shift mounted up on the dash. Clever French car designers. They must have been ladies with handbags ;-)

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Jan 28 May 2009 at 18:16  

Congrats--it's a wonderful car!!

Mom 1 June 2009 at 13:22  

Well done, it looks great. I am glad Dad could help with getting the necessary from SA. Love the bag.

Mom

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP