Monday 18 May 2009

Meet Arthur

The Arthur Dollhouse Kit

Some different colour options I found while searching the web for inspiration. I love the butter yellow one with white trim.

I have just bought this dollhouse kit on Ebay...it's due to arrive this week and it's going to take every ounce of resistance not to rip it open and start building it straight away! Alas, I have so many things on the go at the moment I really am going to have to wait until I have a proper block of time to work on it properly, so that I don't regret it and makes clumsy mistakes.

I had such fun renovating my daughter's old hand made house last year, but it really is a bit big and cumbersome in her room, so I think this new little house is going to fit in perfectly. It also means I can use all my grand ideas for a garden on the new house.

Just look at this one - can you believe it's done at 1:12 scale? I think the Hamilton Hamster family are going to love their new home, don't you?



Here's an interior shot of The Arthur. I'll probably keep ours a bit lighter and fresh inside, as we'll still have the Sylvanian Families in it, but you get the idea!

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

karen 20 May 2009 at 15:15  

This is a charming house. What does the inside look like?

karen 25 May 2009 at 07:35  

I like your ideas for the inside

Unknown 26 May 2009 at 14:07  

Gorgeous gorgeous! I am longing for a dolls house, but I'm waiting til Izzy wants one!ingus

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP