Thursday 9 April 2009

Pay It Forward Sneak Peak




I posted these off on Tuesday morning...can't wait to hear from everyone ;-)

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 10 April 2009 at 14:12  

Ooh they're delightful. And you're quick - I haven't even sent you yours yet!
Should be there sometime next week. Promise. x

Jess 13 April 2009 at 18:45  

Too perfect! Mine arrived today, Jo! That's faster than some letters I send just a few states away! LOL! Thank you so much!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP