Friday 28 May 2010

Holly's Pink dress photos

I'm such an idiot! A while back we were having glorious weather, so on the Sunday I took Holly out for her 7th pink dress photos installment. Something funky happened and hardly any of my shots were usable - they were mostly out of focus and really grainy. I took a huge knock to my confidence, but I knew I had to re-shoot pretty quickly if I wanted to include the images on a CD I was sending my mum for Mother's Day, and although I had a long list from my mum about which ones she wanted, the pink dress ones were going to be a surprise. Well, that Monday we went back out after school, and I got what I wanted. I processed them, and was itching to blog about them but couldn't as it would have spoiled the surprise.

Would you guess what happened? I burned the CD, made up the parcel, posted it off to my mum, it took three whole weeks to get to her, and then when it did, there were no pink dress pics on the disc. I forgot to include them!! Doh! What an eejit!

Anyway, I promised my mum I would send her a new disc with them, and wait until I've done Liam's beach chair pics to include with it, but in the meantime I'd blog them. I've put the actual photos on my photography blog (link up top there) and here is a PS composite of what they'll look like in the frame. It's a Colin and Justin frame, from Matalan.

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

rudoo 28 May 2010 at 12:46  

Beautiful pictures! Wish I lived near you so you could take pictures of my girls!I love that frame too!! Looked on the site, but I couldn't find it. Could you help me?
Thanks,
Jonna

Mom 28 May 2010 at 14:05  

I love the Hat and not being in the forest makes a big difference. Will start looking for paper to scrap them. I have now put all the pages from year one in a scrapbook on their own, so she can get it one day. The new frame is lovely!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP