Monday 17 May 2010

I'm taking a break...

...but I guess you already figured that one out, huh?

I don't know what it is, but I haven't really felt like blogging recently. Maybe because the sun has been shining and it's lovely in England at the moment, maybe because I've been busy with all my odd jobs, but I haven't really missed it and I'm sure I'll be back into blogging when some new hobby or project tickles my fancy!

I've painted my room... it's looking very pretty, I promise I will take photos and show you once all the details are done. I bought two red glossy frames, which I've hung above my bed with a pretty little birdhouse hanging in between. I wanted photos of my kids to go in them, and was aiming for that high-key black and white look. I snapped these with half an hour to spare before dinner yesterday, and I'm thrilled. I think I have beautiful children, don't you?




Having wanted black and white shots, I'm now torn between them and the colour. They do look lovely in colour too. Mm, I guess I'll have to print them both ways and see which I prefer "in the flesh", so to speak.

I still visit all my regular blogs, sorry if I don't always comment, I am really trying to limit my time spent on the internet. See you soon ;-)

6 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Thmini2 17 May 2010 at 18:43  

Your children are beautiful. i love the black and white and color. The color shows off their beautiful eyes and your daughters hair is gorgeous! But it will all depend on what color walls you have. They look like very happy children and I think you need a brag book so that you can show them off where ever you go. Teresa

My Wee Life 17 May 2010 at 19:59  

Love the black and white ones but I love B&W photos.

C 17 May 2010 at 21:04  

Hi Jo, Your children are beautiful. I love both the black and white AND colour shots. I know what you mean about needing a break. I hope you enjoy it - but I will miss your posts (as I have been missing them this past month). Love, Carol xoxox

Unknown 17 May 2010 at 22:10  

If you have red frames, I think B&W may be best, but I have to say the one of H is beautiful in colour and shows the colour of her stunning eyes!

Jill 18 May 2010 at 00:47  

Your children are beautiful-- both in b&w AND color! It's going to be a tough decision, but either way they'll be wonderful! Take care and stop by sometime. I totally understand the not commenting thing. I've had days where I really feel a need to limit my time on the internet. If you saw my messy house, you'd see why!
Hugs,
Jill

Mom 18 May 2010 at 11:19  

I am so lucky that these beatiful children also belong to me. These photos are amazing, you can send me these for sure. I also think if you have red frames the black and white are best, but I love the colour

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP