Friday 8 August 2008

Aren't these the prettiest camera straps?


So, I have been looking on Etsy for some pretty camera straps. My search has ended. Check out Cotton Candy by Natalie I love the Vera Bradley Java Blue...I think it would be so comfortable, and the great thing is you can have a longer length one made - if you're anything like me you find the standard straps just a tad too short. She's having a competition to win one, so go on, check out her blog too... here!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP