Thursday 4 September 2008

Back to School!


Hoorah! So it was back to school today for my daughter, she was really looking forward to it and couldn't wait to see all her friends again. She was a bit worried that they might have changed over the holiday and she wouldn't recognise them, but I assured her they might just be a little taller than when she last saw them. Her new teacher is lovely, I have heard fantastic things about her, so I'm sure the new school year is going to be a great one. Now, roll on Monday so the little guy can get back to preschool!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP