Saturday 6 September 2008

I love making cakes!




Anyone want a cake made? I love doing cake decorating, I must say my friend Heather got me hooked on using regalice (fondant) and it is so easy to do. My kids' birthday cakes are getting quite impressive if I do say so myself! The next one is coming up in November...all I can say is ... cupcakes!
This is the cake I made for a friend's son's Christening, she doesn't know what I am making so I can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow.

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Doodlerocks 7 September 2008 at 17:06  

Jo that cakes lovely! You are so clever!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP