Monday 29 September 2008

Club Little House


Have you heard about Club Little House? Well, I stumbled upon an amazing world of creativity, sharing, and friendship, and SWAPPNG!
I found the blog Posie Gets Cozy. From there I spent ages looking through her Flickr photostream, where I saw the sweetest little welsh dressers for a doll's house (which you all know is my new favourite hobby!) that she made for something called "Club Little House". So I Googled it.

And lo and behold, my timing was impeccable as the founder and organiser, Amy, was about to announce the sign ups for the next round of Club Little House swaps!

I racked my brain for something original and creative to make, and submitted my idea to be considered for the juried group. I was quite pleased with my idea, and very pleased to hear from Amy that she loved it too, and that I was "In!"

I have to make twelve identical little things for a doll's house, at 1:12 scale, post them off to Amy, who will them make up parcels of twelve unique and different items from each member, and post them back to us!

I am dying to share my idea on here, I started making them today, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for CLH members so I'm going to have to wait! All I can say is that I am very glad super glue sticks bass wood together -I'd be completely 'stuck' if it didn't!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP