Sunday 5 October 2008

Happy Christening Day, Arthur!

It was our little nephew's Christening today. The service was lovely, the church beautiful and the kids behaved themselves so well! Arthur stole the show in his sweet little outfit, that used to be his daddy's when he was a young boy. I didn't take my camera with me, having to deal with two kids, a husband and the cake in the pouring rain for an hour's drive this morning, taking my camera was not a priority. Lots of pics were taken, I wish I could show you the gorgeous table that extends to seat 16 comfortably and the delicious food, but you'll just have to take my word for it! I can however show you the cake I made for Arthur...


(Thanks to the talented cake makers on Flickr for the inspiration.)

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP