Monday 20 October 2008

Welcome to the Autumn Harvest...


...Creature! My daughter's school has a competition every year for kids to enter "Harvest Creatures". We didn't enter last year, as it was our first year at the school we weren't sure what it was all about, and the school didn't give much notice. Those in the know were prepared long in advance, and had great creatures with growing hair and well thought out themes.

But this year, we helped our daughter to enter, and Polly Punkin was born...




And this is just a sneak peak at a little project I'm working on... ;-)

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Saucy 22 October 2008 at 05:50  

Oh, I just love sneak peeks! This one looks FASCINATING!!!

Jenna Z 22 October 2008 at 19:58  

Ahhhhh! I bet I know what that sneak peak is for!! Hi, I'm Jenna, another Club Littler Houser, just stopping in to say hi and thanks for pushing me to do an intro, I'm about to go write one over there at CLH headquarters!

Wish on a Whisker 22 October 2008 at 20:34  

Hi Jo~ I enjoyed your sneak peek! I am in Club Little House too! I have been working on my things a little bit at a time. Lots of work and lots of fun! Nice to meet you! ~Mandy

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP