Saturday 18 October 2008

The Little Guy

I love how the little guy can go from looking like this, on his way to preschool, to this...

Playing dress-up with his big sister! And he honestly doesn't mind if he's being Cinderella or Spider-Man, a fairy or Indiana Jones. He just loves dressing up so much. I thought he looked beautiful, but he still looks like a boy, don't you think?

And just to make you hungry...here's a pic of my mac cheese. My mom adapted her mac cheese recipe because my dad thought it was always a bit boring. Add some jumbo frankfurters, fried onion and tomato and hey voila! Mac Cheese a la Nana! The kids love it like this, and that makes me happy ;-)

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP