Monday 1 December 2008

Christmas Advent



I love this time of year! I love Christmas decorations, Christmas carols, Christmas food, okay, you get the picture! Do you like my wreath? I made it yesterday, with bits and bobs I bought from HobbyCraft. I'm really happy with how it turned out, and all for less than £14. The kids started their advent calendars this morning, we plan on getting the tree up very soon, I can't wait to make the house look all festive!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP