Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas!




I haven't had a moment to post, we've had such a busy time! It's been lovely having Nana and Grandad staying, the kids loved having them here and we are going to miss them when they head home to South Africa. We were blessed with gorgeous mild weather so we were able to take them out to many of our favourite places. Today is Boxing day, and the temperatures have plummeted down to freezing again, so we're indoors watching Christmas movies! Nana and Grandad are staying with my sister for the next week, I hope it doesn't stay this cold, Brrrrrr!

My tree is getting pretty decoration-heavy, I love it though! I tried taking a picture with star lights, but I didn't have a tripod so it's a bit blurry. Then I did a blurry-on-purpose shot of the lights, which turned out pretty cool - a fellow Pea showed me how to do that!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP