Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year!





I can't believe I'm posting a Happy new Year message straight after my Merry Christmas post - just shows you what a lovely, busy, wonderful holiday I had with my family!
Everything went back to normal today, my husband went back to work, my daughter went back to school, and my son and I did a quick grocery shop and he's back at preschool tomorrow - hooray!

I thought I'd show you my sweet little snow village - I found it at a garden center we went to on the weekend. It was marked down from £16.99 to £4.45. Quite frankly, I don't know who would have paid full price for it, I mean, it's sweet and quaint and I've wanted a snow village for my mantlepiece for forever, but $24? That's R231 for my South African family and friends....It's really dinky. My plan is to make my own village for next year, with each house or building being separate, maybe something I can add on to each year. For now, this little one will enjoy a brief showing before being packed away until next Christmas.

I hope 2009 is a great year for all of you, I hope 2009 brings you everything you wish for, and good health for you and your family. I can't wait to see what the year will hold.

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

karen 13 January 2009 at 04:06  

I have been having trouble posting and emailing but wanted to let you know how much I like the boat shelf you made which I was lucky enough to receive. Andy how much I like your photos. And how much I like your blog.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP