Wednesday 7 January 2009

Club Little House!

I was so thrilled when my Club Little House parcel arrived just in time to show my mum all the littles before she flew home to South Africa. It was so much fun seeing what wonderful items everyone had made, and the gorgeous packaging too.

Amy made these darling little gardening sets - perfect for our dollshouse because come summer, we're landscaping!

Lynne's perfect little table, notebook and pencil, with two spare tablecloths for an instant mini room make-over! Am I allowed to say this was my favourite? So sweet, thank you Lynne!

The world's teeniest iPod from Sasha...and it plays music! I hoped I'd be getting one of Sasha's legendary littles long before I even knew what she was making, and I was thrilled to see the shocking pink envelope peeking out from inside my box!

This little guy from Lorraine is going to feel right at home in the snow village I plan on making for next Christmas! See my previous post ;-)

I love Hope's little framed artwork, but the little letter than comes with them takes the cake - such a sweet story and a perfect little heirloom to hide away in the attic.

Kim's darling little glitter houses, with their perfect little box.

I can't believe Stephanie made this quilt in 1:12 scale - it is perfect, and you can see the pattern clearly! I'm in awe, especially after having tried to make my son a quilt with 4" squares - not easy! The little upholstered bench was from Lisa.

I love the crate of oranges from Sharolyn, they look so juicy and sweet, and the little sign for the garden is lovely too.

Such a pity my parcel arrived after Christmas - but this little banner and box of crackers will be stored in the doll's house attic for next Christmas - thanks Jill!

Karen made this clever little dressmaker's dummy, I think some sewing lessons are in store for someone in the doll's house.

Susan's little puppet theatre has already provided hours of amusement for my son, although I do fear his pirates are taking the side of the dragon more than the princess...oh who will come to her rescue?

Thanks again to everyone who participated - I'm tempted to do what Amy did and make something for every member in the next round so that I can get one of every item in return - they were all so adorable! It was lovely being a part of the group this round, I have learned so much about the world of miniatures and swaps!

4 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Lynne 7 January 2009 at 18:02  

Yeah! So glad they came in time for your mom to see them. Your photos are fabulous. I have to say that I love your sweet comment about the little table :)

Lisa W. 8 January 2009 at 05:36  

I just wanted to tell you I got your little shelf. You did such a wonderful job on it. Thank you! :-)

Lisa

karen 9 January 2009 at 03:06  

Hi Jo

Isnt CLH wonderful? I was lucky enough to get your boat shelf and my son loves it too along with the puppet theatre.

I still want to post about CLH and hopefully this weekend will be able to do it

Unknown 13 January 2009 at 11:15  

Wow, they're gorgeous! I'm looking forward to when I get to buy a doll's house for my DD. Though I might just make it :)
This sounds like a lovely idea. I will have to come back when I've got less work on and have a look at your previous posts!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP