Thursday 22 January 2009

POTD: Technology



The theme for this week's POTD is technology. I've seen a few posts on TwoPeas' gallery of technological objects or of people using technology. So, I tried to think outside the box on this one - and with one click of a technological button - I transformed this image of my daughter into five different looks. Through my Photoshop filters and actions, it literally took one click. Where would I be without this kind of technology?

8 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Margaret 22 January 2009 at 17:33  

LOVE all those different effects. Isn't Photoshop the best? :)

Michelle Duckworth 23 January 2009 at 09:01  

I love photoshop... and technology! :)

Linnao 23 January 2009 at 11:26  

Great idea, great pictures! I'd love to be able to do that too!

Reds 23 January 2009 at 13:08  

Yup - love actions - great technology!

Liz 23 January 2009 at 13:48  

Very creative take on the theme! I love this shot too..furry hoods always get me.

Diana 23 January 2009 at 16:09  

oh dont you just love photoshop! great effects for one photo

Mandy 23 January 2009 at 18:03  

I just love all of those different effects. I am thankful for photoshop every day.

Unknown 26 January 2009 at 10:21  

wow..
ur daughter is so cute..!! XD
i like the effects too!!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP