Monday 26 May 2008

English Country Gardens

I love this time of year in England, the flowers are out in all their delicate and colourful glory.
We visited my in-laws down on the coast yesterday, and spent a glorious day eating, chatting, taking the kids to the beach for a bit, and catching up.
My MIL has a beautiful garden, she has tended it year after year and started it from scratch. It is a joy walking through her garden with her, and hear each plants' story, how they've come up by themselves, or how she collected seeds and sowed them, and how excited she is when new plants sprout, and buds appear.
Here are a couple from her garden, and the last one is a bag of plants I got to bring home for my garden!







0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP