Wednesday 28 May 2008

Silent visitors?

I love these little counters you get, mine are set to only record unique hits. That means it only counts visits from different computers, so if you visit my blog frequently it will only count you once. So, I can see that I've had 52 visits, but no comments. :-( I love comments!
I just wonder how people find blogs. Have you ever clicked on the 'next blog' link up at the top? I did, and found some really cool blogs. Someone I know came across a very dodgy blog and vowed never to click on the link again.
Anyway, here's a shot of my little guy, blowing a wishing flower. I wish I got more comments!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

*Jennifer* 2 June 2008 at 17:16  

i just came to your blog from 2peas! i totally agree with comments, they are hard to come by! i love that feature at the top to find other blog, i have come across some good ones!
Love your photos.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP