Monday 2 June 2008

One of those rare moments...


They're not often this co-operative, in fact, in took quite a bit of bribery to get this shot, but it's worth it.

Okay, something very weird is happening with this shot. my little Feedjit gadget shows me who visits my blog and how they got here. And this post is my most viewed post, from people who Google "One of those Rare Moments". So, I thought I'd say hello to you all, world visitors. Do you like this picture? Why were you Googling "One of those rare Moments"? What kind of image were you looking for? I am just curious, and I'd love for you to leave a comment.

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP