Sunday 8 June 2008

Party Time!

So we had the little guy's birthday party today. We hired a fabulous bouncy castle, which proved to be very popular with all the kids on the street, they had great fun coming to bounce with us. They really are worth their weight, from the youngest (3) to the oldest (13), everyone loved it!
Of course, my Spider-Man-Mad son decided MONTHS ago he would have a Spider-Man cake, and if I say so myself, I think the result was pretty good! Thanks Nana for all those little spiders you put in his card, they helped to decorate the cake perfectly!

He's a pro at blowing his candles out...


How awesome is this castle?


Oh, and I was super chuffed to finally be able to make my flower-pot bread rolls, with sun-dried tomato, basil and mozzarella cheese - yum!


Now I'm off to have a piece of left-over chocolate tart... Ooh!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP