Friday 13 June 2008

Squeal! It's Arrived!



My Shutterfly book arrived and I am so happy with it! It feels like a real book, the cover is all shiny and the pages feel lovely, I can see some shots where I could have colour corrected a bit better, but that's because I'm nit-picking! Oh, and it's purely chance that the little guy is wearing the same tee shirt!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Chell 13 June 2008 at 20:12  

Oh so glad you got it and that you love it so much. I have been happy witht he few i have ordered from shuterfly also!!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP