Saturday 28 June 2008

One Day Old

Because two kittens had been born without me seeing them, I'm not sure who was first out. I thought it was the tabby, based on how wet the little black one was still, but looking at their weights on day one, I think I may have it wrong! I think I'll weigh them once a week, to see how they grow. After studying the faces of the two tabbies for ages, trying to make out if I had two shots of the same cat or one of each, I finally discovered a difference between them. One has little white paws!

Kitten One, 140g
Kitten Two, 150g
Kitten Three, 130g
Kitten Four, 125g

Mama cat is doing really well, she's been up and out of bed this morning, drank a huge bowl of kitty milk and ate some gourmet food.

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP