Thursday 12 February 2009

Happy 39th Anniversary Mom and Dad!






Love is understanding how much your parents loved you by having children of your own. I think it's only until you look down at your own babies for the first time, relish in their growth and progress, delight in their discovery of the world around them, and get woken up with a squishy kiss and a warm cuddle, that you can truly understand what love really is. I love you Mom and Dad, I love how you two still kiss and cuddle after 39 years!! and I love how you always inspire me to be the best I can be, and that you are always there for me no matter how many miles separate us.

Happy Anniversary for Saturday, hope you have a lovely day! Love Me xxx

13 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) 13 February 2009 at 02:38  

What a blessing to have your parents married for that long. Liam is adorable. Was it a pain to get your dd hair to stay. It looks so cute.

Margaret 13 February 2009 at 03:54  

What a great tribute to your parents! Awesome! I love the Valentines you made. Very cute!

Anonymous 13 February 2009 at 05:16  

Aww! Happy Anniversary to your parents! I love the Valentine photos!

Mandy 13 February 2009 at 13:09  

These are so so sweet! I love these darling tributes.

Reds 13 February 2009 at 13:24  

39 years! Wow! That is amazing! What a beautiful tribute to your parents! Happy anniversary to them!

Becky 13 February 2009 at 13:36  

Happy Anniversary to your parents! I love your valentines.

Jess 13 February 2009 at 14:10  

Aww, these are SO GREAT Jo!!! They all made me smile! Happy anniversary Nana and Granddad! :)

pat 13 February 2009 at 14:47  

Great cards, Jo. You're right about our becoming parents that makes us truly understand and appreciate ours. LOVE your new header, by the way!!

Kristen Wagner Penn 13 February 2009 at 16:01  

Happy anniversary! I love the photos, they are so sweet!

Angela2932 13 February 2009 at 23:23  

Happy Anniversary to your parents, and you sound like a wonderful daughter to them!

Suzy 14 February 2009 at 02:36  

I'll bet your mom and Dad are going to LOVE this post! What a sweet pic having your son cuddle the heart like that. I love all you've written here as well. Happy Anniversary to your Dad and Mom, 39 years is sure something special!

Mom 17 February 2009 at 06:57  

Thank you Jo-Anne for our lovely cards and thanks to all for the good wishes. We are now going for the 50!

Jo 17 February 2009 at 08:30  

Woo Hoo Mom! You figured out how to leave a comment! :-D

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP