Tuesday 3 February 2009

A Walk in the Woods



Just a few from our wonderful, magical walk through the woods this morning. I'm tying this in to the POTD theme Home Sweet Home. Home is where they are. It can be in Cape Town, South Africa or in Guildford, UK. It can be in a house we own, or one we rent. It can be anywhere in the world - my heart follows my children and makes its home wherever they are.

7 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mandy 4 February 2009 at 12:17  

What a beautiful story board. I love how you have put it all together.

Reds 4 February 2009 at 13:04  

Love this! The one where they are kissing is too cute!! :)

Anonymous 4 February 2009 at 14:01  

Great photos! Looks like they had a great time.
Cari

Becky Anderson 4 February 2009 at 14:39  

Great pictures! Isn't it true about where our home is. Thanks for typing it out for us! You kids are adorable as well! (okay sorry, I have decided I use too many ! :)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) 4 February 2009 at 15:17  

What a sweet story board of them. I like the shot you got of them kissing OMG. One of my ds and dd have a kissing picture of them everywhere we have been its thier little thing they do.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) 4 February 2009 at 15:17  

I forgot to add Hi buddy. I emailed you so we can get this started.

Becky 4 February 2009 at 16:41  

Great winter storyboard and cute kids! I love your banner!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP