Monday 2 February 2009

Snow Day!

Guess what we woke up to this morning? A foot of snow! It's a proper bonafide snow day! School's are shut, trains are only running emergency services, and the snowman population is experiencing a very high birth rate today!

Early this morning, I spotted a little robin trying to get to the feeder.

This is looking straight out the back door. We have about a 4" step down to the patio, and my ducks and potplants are completely covered. See here for a normal view.

Toby was having a blast bouncing about and playing in the snow - he did not want to come indoors!


Anybody fancy a picnic today?


Hee hee...snowman under construction - we came in for a warm up hot chocolate, he'll be finished later on!

5 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Val 2 February 2009 at 10:18  

Enjoy your snow day!! :-)

Denita 2 February 2009 at 13:37  

Did you ever finish the snowman? Can't leave a partial snowman like that. :)

Jan 2 February 2009 at 14:05  

Oh how fun! I love a good snow day every now and then... I hope you enjoy it!

Mom2Drew 2 February 2009 at 14:09  

I'd LOVE to have a picnic in that glorious snow...ah yes...gorgeous white stuff! Great shots. But, wow...where did you find that salt/pepper set? My SIL would LOOOOVE that.

Becca 2 February 2009 at 14:53  

Snowman birthrate...HA! too funny! Great shots...love the snowman under construction! Enjoy your day!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP