Wednesday 5 August 2009

A Challenge from Mercedes!

I have received a challenge from Mercedes

1 Open the 4th file where you store your photos

2 Pick out the 4th photo and publish it to your blog

3 Explain a bit about it

4 Pass this challenge to 4 other blogs

Now, my problem is that I move my folders around so much, I have them grouped in clients; kids; england; holly; liam etc etc, so the forth folder in my actual pictures file is a client one, which I'd rather not use. So, I looked through everything, and found the fourth chronological folder since moving to England and getting this computer! The first was Littlehampton, the second Moving In, the third Neighbours, and the fourth, well, it's simply called Wino.


Our furniture hadn't arrived. I was keeping my camera in the kitchen cupboard and I'd left my glass of wine on the very low mantelpiece. When greeted at the kitchen door with this sight, I was very grateful to have my camera right behind me, and worried about cleaning the red wine off the magnolia walls later. I'm saving this for Liam's 21st. Do you think he'll ever forgive me?

I pass this challenge on to

1. Sarah

2. Kerrith

3. Susanna

4. Farrah

Have fun!

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mom of Three 5 August 2009 at 13:13  

Hi answered you on FB before checking my blog :) Love the challenge and will def do it - can't wait to see which photo it is... will post tonight :)

Farrah Jobling 5 August 2009 at 23:08  

A fun challenge! =) I'll have to do it when I have my external HD handy...cute photo by the way. ;)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 6 August 2009 at 11:28  

LOL! Yep, that's a great one for his 21st.
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP