Sunday 23 August 2009

Phew!


Hello again! I am at the end of a two week period of fun, fun and more fun, and I can't wait to share some of my stories and photos with you! In the meantime, let me tell you about last night - the most glorious and beautiful wedding I've ever been to. My sister in law Lyndall tied the knot with Will, after more than a year of planning. They had the most perfect weather you could wish for, the prettiest setting, and everyone who meant the most to them to celebrate it with them.

I was over the moon when Lyndall asked if I'd be willing to help with the cake, and I think she was just as happy to hear that I wanted to do them more than anything, so gave me complete control. After asking for carrot cake cupcakes, and windmill decorations, she left the rest up to me. I decided to make some chocolate and strawberry ones too for the children and for those with nut allergies, and also thought a little cutting cake for on top was nicer than a single cupcake, and of course, what's a wedding cake without a bride and groom topper?

You can see more of the cake pictures on my Flickr photostream, link on the left or just click here ;-)

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 23 August 2009 at 23:26  

Eeeeeek!! Jo, those cupcakes are GORGEOUS! LOVE the wedding couple, there is just no end to your talent is there?!
Mercedes

Mom 24 August 2009 at 08:39  

I must agree with Mercedes. It is all Wow! Welldone. Look forward to seeing the bride and groom as well. Mom

Anonymous 4 September 2009 at 20:35  

absolutely beautiful.

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP