Sunday 15 November 2009

The kids wanted to say thanks...



...to Nana and Grandad, and Sharon and David for their money gifts! Liam and Holly both got money from their grandparents in SA, and Holly put an extra bit from Sharon and David in, and they bought themselves these!
Unfortunately, because I needed to prompt them, you get to hear my voice (Ughh!!) and Tris sneezing in the background. I didn't hold the camera very stable so please excuse all the shakes, but this is just for my folks in South Africa!


The poor little guy is thick with 'flu, hence the very droopy eyes and nasal voice. But he's not too sick to play with his new lego!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 16 November 2009 at 03:37  

Well, don't you ALL just have the cutest accents!
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP