Tuesday 24 November 2009

One Week Later...

I had to redo the plaster dressing on his toe this evening, so I thought I'd try get a quick picture of it. The bruising has gone down substantially, you can't really see the colour in these pictures, but it is looking a whole lot better!

In this shot you can see how rotated it still is - I'm not sure if it will ever recover to a fully upright position, but the doc said it shouldn't bother him at all if it doesn't. But just look at it compared to his left toe - it's huge! Ouch, no wonder he is loving the too-big crocs his cousin gave him, they're perfect on his sore foot!

1 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

dalesdreams 25 November 2009 at 00:08  

Oh! looks much better, but still tender looking though. :(

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP