Thursday 18 June 2009

Sports Day

It was my daughter's sports day at school today. They are so sweet, everyone cheers for everyone, they make mistakes, they fall down, they keep going and they all have fun! Holly did the obstacle race and the bat and bean bag race, and they all do the final sprint at the end. I can't believe that next year, I'll be rooting for both my kids, because Liam will be in Reception year!
(Click on the picture to enlarge it.)

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP