Thursday 15 October 2009

Taking a Break


Well, it seems a shame that after Mercedes linked to my blog and I got so many new mini fanatic followers that I need to take a break from building my dollhouse, but my commitments to Scrapbook Inspirations must come first. So, while I'm happily creating pages for the magazine I am still popping over to your blogs for a visit, and I'll be back at work on the Arthur early November, I promise!

The November issue of Scrapbook Inspirations is out now - I did a page of me and my sister, so if you can get a copy, check us out!

Okay...here's the page with my layout...but this is no excuse not to buy the magazine, it's filled with yummy colours and great ideas!

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

SusannaT 15 October 2009 at 13:09  

Ooohh.. I didn't know you were a contributor :)
I'll have to see if I can find the magazine downtown :)

Mom 15 October 2009 at 15:32  

How can you do this to me, sitting in Johannesburg I cannot get the magazine for the next two months, so please please, give us a peek.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 16 October 2009 at 05:31  

C'mon Jo! I agree with your mum, can't you just give us a little peek?
Pleeeeeze??
Mercedes

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP