Sunday 9 November 2008

Autumn in England

Autumn is definitely one of my favourite times of the year. The colours of the trees and countryside are breathtakingly beautiful. My son is learning all about the colours at preschool, and keeps pointing out trees that go from light green leaves at their bottoms, through yellows to oranges to the deepest of red at their tops. I decided to get the kids out for a mini autumn shoot, to try get some of those colours. Of course, the perfect trees were always either in someone's front yard, or on a sidewalk with nowhere to stop, so we went to the nearest park and had fun there anyway! I got my shots, and they got to play on the play equipment. Now I can't wait to add these to my scrapbook!





2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

oliver rain 10 November 2008 at 21:00  

You have stunningly beautiful children. What lovely picture to scrapbook.

Saucy 22 November 2008 at 04:54  

Oh, those are wonderful, beautiful photos! Perfect for scrapbooking. Especially the pink!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP