Monday 3 November 2008

How Perfect are these?


Minimiam click that link to be lost in forests of sea urchins, planets of Romanesco, and the sweetest little scenes imaginable!
Akiko Ida and Pierre Javelle are the artists behind the "Peinture Fraiche" shot above. I am in awe of their work. They have combined the world of miniatures and photography perfectly!

2 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Lisa W. 7 November 2008 at 23:26  

How cool is that! I went right over to there site. Thanks for sharing. :-)

J 10 November 2008 at 20:58  

oh my goodness. I love these pictures. But then I'm REALLY into red and white polka dot mushrooms right now!

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP