Tuesday 11 November 2008

Happy Birthday Holly!


Happy birthday my sweet girl! I can't believe it's been six years already. I remember when you were just a toddler, I used to wonder what you'd be like when you're a kid. Well, I can say now that you're very loving and kind, you share everything, even when you don't really want to, you are patient with little ones and you are completely and utterly the little girly-girl I always dreamed of. I love you, Mommy xxx

Here she is posing with her new Doodle Pony, all ready for school. we were so early this morning, if only I could get them out of bed this early every morning!


I borrowed Saucy's idea of putting tea roses in a tea pot. I thought it looked so pretty, and I love shorter stemmed flowers in a vase that make a round floral display. She just posted the most fabulous idea for a girly birthday party - I'm bookmarking that one for the future!

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP