Sunday 23 November 2008

Last post about the cupcakes, I promise!




My daughter had her party on Saturday. She had a joint party with one of her best friends from school. It was great, her friend has two big sisters who were such a big help with the littlies, and they had the best ideas for party games.
My favourite (and the kids' too I think) was the pasta game - take one huge bowl of dry pasta, give each kid a plastic cup, and throw entire bowl of pasta on the floor. Get the kids to bring full cups of pasta back in exchange for a gold coin, and then tip the bowl out again! I have never heard such a collective scream from nearly 30 kids - but boy did they love it - and there was hardly any sweeping to do afterwards!
Needless to say, after telling each kid that the cupcake toppers were not edible, the first thing most of them did was try to bite their heads off! Good thing polymer clay is so rock hard once baked - none of them did any damage to the toppers or their teeth. mmm, what cake will we bake next year...?

0 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP