Wednesday 22 July 2009

The Birth of an Elf Postman

I got my husband to take a few pictures while I was making my newest elf. He's carrying a little satchel of post and blowing his bugle - my most ambitious elf to date! He still needs shorts and legs, but here he is in the making...






His postbag is still empty, it will get some letters.

I tried something a little bit different with these two. It didn't quite work out the way I was hoping, but still, for a first attempt I'm happy...

...not quite 1:12 scale, but where the big one is an ornament, the little one is a garden gnome =) Only thing is, now they need painting!

3 comments, come on, leave me some love!:

Unknown 22 July 2009 at 21:50  

Saw your feature. Nice one :) They'll be signing you up on the design team before you know it!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty 22 July 2009 at 22:31  

Those pixies are too cute, love the teensy one!
Mercedes

SusannaT 23 July 2009 at 07:42  

They are so sweet!

Jo, do you want teh pattern for the kitchen step ladder? (the swirls on the side is a sticker...)

About Me

My photo
Mother, wife, photographer, crafter, scrapbooker, painter of murals, dabbler. Sometimes in that order, sometimes reversed! Trying to juggle all of them and having a ball in the process.

My Photography Site

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

Translate

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP